The translation agency BRAVIJA offers translations even in 32 languages!
BRAVIJA provides various translation services:
- Translation of different documents; Translation of technical, legal, scientific texts and documents;
- Translation of web site contents and databases;
- Urgent translations;
- Information localization (i.e. application to a particular linguistic region);
- The provided texts are edited and approved by the translation agency's seal and signature of the translator;
- If necessary, the document may be recorded using special audio encryption software.
One of the key advantages of our translation agency is that texts are double-checked. The editors of our translation agency review the translated text following these steps:
- the whole translation is reviewed (its accuracy, attractiveness of the text when reading);
- grammatical, linguistic, language culture errors are checked.
We appreciate our clients, therefore, we strive to provide high quality services, and that is why not only the revision of the texts is important, but also the qualification of translators.
Since the economic crisis, many translators have started to provide lower-quality services in order to reduce translation prices and receive more orders. Given the current market situation,the translation agency BRAVIJA:
- Constantly checks the knowledge and skills of translators as wells as editors;
- Facilitates the improvement of employees' qualification;
- Recruits translators, fully checks their knowledge and skills;
- Employs translators and editors who have special education, as wells as experience, and checks their knowledge by giving them special tests in order to recruit excellent professionals who perfectly know their work.
When you want to receive high-quality translation services, often a dilemma arises, as to how to choose a suitable translation agency or an individual translator.
Regardless whether the client is a company or an individual, and how often translation services are required, it very important to make the right decision when choosing a provider of such services, because, no doubt, the most precious asset each of us has is time that we so often lack. Therefore essential factors that determine the choice must be overviewed:
- It is not necessary for a translation agency to provide translation services from many languages, but all the assumed languages must be translated perfectly. Even the largest translation agency will not be able to translate texts in both Latin and Chimwiini (Somalia) dialect equally well. That is why one should choose a translation agency that has a precise list of languages that it can translate.
- Do not entrust your documents to agencies that engage poor quality self-promotional methods. The translation agency will represent you in the same way it represents itself. If you see an advertisement that contains errors and found in some online community forum, you will probably get very cheap services, not only in respect of the price. The usage of the word "quality" in an advertisement does not guarantee that this translation agency will meet your expectations.
- The prices of documents or oral translation can not be very small. In most cases translators who offer extremely low prices can not provide high-quality services and, of course, the quality is very important to you. It is clear that nobody wants to work for free; therefore, if you take into consideration only the low price, when choosing a translation agency or a translator, you will probably get an appropriate approach towards work. Extremely low prices are usually offered by those persons who are aware that they can not charge more for the services they provide, and do not have any confidence in their own knowledge or skills.
- If you or your company is interested in a long-term cooperation with a translation agency or a translator, you can check the quality of service they provide by asking to make a test translation. Every self-respecting translation agency will be able to provide clear evidence of high-quality translations. If you are satisfied with the result, you can trust this translation agency or translator!
- Guarantees and time. Do not forget to ask what the situation will be if a translator or a translation agency does not finish the work on time. If employees of a translation agency or individual translators only shrug their shoulders, you should politely take your leave and search for other service providers as soon as possible. Such persons can make serious harm, especially when the documents to be translated are extremely important and must be delivered on time. It is necessary that you agree about the time when the work will be completed. This will help you avoid any potential problems.
Providing translation, as well as any other, services, the key role is performed by qualified professionals. Surely, you make check the quality of the translation into the Lithuanian language only by reading the text, but difficulties arise when you do not know the the language into which the document was translated.
Therefore, if the translation quality is poor, you can imagine what consequences you may undergo. Many believe that the chance of getting quality translation services is bigger when appealing to a translation agency rather than to an individually working translator, this can be assumed due to a number of reasons:
- In order to translate a text, merely the knowledge of the language is not enough. When translating legal, medical, or other complex documents specific knowledge of the domain are necessary. Translation agency can find and employ such people who provide specific services of better quality. In this way it is likely that, for instance, a translation agency will translate instructions for car use faster, better and cheaper than an individual translator who knows nothing about car engines.
- Moreover, if a person works alone, it is more difficult to get advice on the side, and such a person can not properly edit the translated text. The possibilities and power of only one man are limited, and his knowledge gaps must be filled by himself. Of course, mistakes can appear in a text accidentally, but for a person who translated the text himself these mistakes are hard to see.
- There are really many irresponsible and dishonest people who just disappear if they had failed to carry out the work or the executed work is of low quality. Such problems can be avoided if you appeal to a translation agency where at least several specialists are employed. When a translation agency accepts an order, it undertakes a lot more responsibility.
- In a serious translation agency the knowledge of its translators and editors are closely examined. The capacity of an individual translator are evaluated only by himself, therefore, the client is at more risk.
The translation agency BRAVIJA appreciates its clients and strives to provide quality services to companies and individuals, to create the most favorable cooperation conditions and payment terms.
Having considered your need, the translation agency BRAVIJA has established a free telephone line 8 800 70905 that will provide you more information about our services, their prices or agree on provision of services.
The consultant of our agency will assist you and gladly provide you with all the necessary information! You may also contact us via e-mail:email@example.com.
Translation agency BRAVIJA
Išganytojo Str. 4-1, LT-01125, Vilnius
tel: +370 5 260 33 05
fax: +370 5 240 39 65
Working Hours: I-V 8.30 - 17.30